viernes, 21 de mayo de 2010

G R A C I A S .

We are WIL, we are free; SO CALL US FREAKS, but THAT'S just the way we roll. 
I'm stuck under the rainy cloud, but you don't seem to care. But it's alright, 'cause it's TOO LATE TO PRETEND. 
When it fallas apart, and you're feeling lost. All your hope is gone, DON'T FORGET TO HOLD ON. 
I don't wanna hurt you, I WANNA KISS YOU!
I'm sorry for disappoining you, but i'm done, with being up and down and pushed around. NO MORE ~
They're all the same, they all want the money! THEY'RE ALL INSANE, they live for fame honey!
.You're the voice i hear insade my head, the REASON that i'm singing, i NEED to find YOU.
I know he doesn't love you baby, no like i did. What's the pint? YOU'RE NOT LISTENING, ANYWAY!
He told me he built a TIME machine, like the one in a film I've seen!
Every single words been said. Broke each others hearts AGAIN!
It's like a POISON in my brain. It's like a fog that blurs the scene. It's like a vine I can't untangle, I'M FRAKING OUT!
But you don't know what you got till IT'S GONE.  And you DON'T KNOW what it's like to feel so low, and everytime you smile or laugh YOU GLOW. You don't even know.
YOU'RE the light that makes my darkness DISAPPEAR.
I can't get your smile out of my mind, I think about your eyes ALL the time.
Can't imagine what it'd be like, without the sound of all my HEROES singin' all my favorite songs. So I can sing ALONG!
Baby you turned the temperature hotter; 'Cause I'm Burnin' Up, Burnin' Up... FOR YOU BABY!
Hello Beautiful, How's it going? I hear it's wonderful in ARGENTINA. I've been missing you, It's true.
Next time I see you, I'm giving you a high five. 'Cause hugs are overrated, just FYI!


21/05/09 - 21/05/10.
Un año.