viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot! Stand up, me hearties, yo ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot, Stand up me hearties, yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack. Stand up, me hearties, yo ho! Maraud and embezzle, and even hi-jack. Stand up, me hearties, yo ho! 








Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We kindle and char, inflame and ignite; Stand up, me hearties, yo ho! We burn up the city, we're really a fright.  Stand up, me hearties, yo ho! We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves. Stan up, me hearties, yo ho! We're devils and black sheep and really bad eggs, Stand up, me hearties, yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We're beggars and blighters, never-do-well cads; stand, me hearties, yo ho! Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads. Stand up, me hearties, yo ho. 
YO HO, YO HO. A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME. +