lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

   “As some of may- as some of you may or may not know, this song was written about something really close to my heart. You know sometimes life brings out itscomplications and some hardships, but you know, it’s how we deal with them that counts. And I know that each and every single one of you in this audience tonight have been through a hard time in your life before, right? I know that each and every one of you have felt, at one point, like you couldn’t go on. But then you found hope.There’s always some way to find hope. Remember that. There was a time in my life when I got diagnosed with diabetes, and I thought that I’m not gonna be able to live my dream, getting to do what I wanna do. That was three years ago. And I can say, today, that I played for 12,000 people in Chicago. That happened ’cause I found hope. How many of you people in this audience tonight need to find hope?How many of you need to find a friend? And how many of you need to feel some peace? Well like I said, that’s what this song is about. And tonight, this song, . . this song is for you. This song is for every broken heart . . tonight, and for every brokendream, for every high and for every low. Don’t ever forget it. Now, what I want you to do now is, if you know the words to this song, I want you to sing with all. . with all your heart and with all your soul. ‘Cause something happens when 12,000 come together and sing a song. Alright? Now this song is for this generation, and this generation is gonna sing it out" 
Nick J.